St James’ Centre, formerly the village school, belongs to St James’ Church, and is available for hire. It is ideal for meetings, workshops, adult education classes, exhibitions, fundraising events, retreats, family gatherings and children’s parties.
It is located at the edge of the church grounds.
The fully modernised Centre comprises:
- light and spacious main hall, with 100 stacking chairs
- 15 folding tables and whiteboard
- fully equipped kitchen (crockery etc. for 70 people)
- smaller sitting room area, with piano
- smaller room equipped with child-size furniture
- the two smaller rooms can be combined
- toilets, including disabled
- easy parking
- beautiful garden
Rates are calculated on an hourly basis, and depend on the number of rooms used.
Weekday hourly rates range from £5 – £20; weekend hourly rates range from £6 – £25.
Full details of all rates are available from the Bookings Secretaries.
Bookings Secretaries: Mary and David Casey, telephone: (01993) 891347, firstname.lastname@example.org