St James’ Centre
St James’ Centre, formerly the village school, belongs to St James’ Church, and is available for hire. It is ideal for meetings, workshops, adult education classes, exhibitions, fundraising events, retreats, family gatherings and children’s parties.
It is located at the edge of the church grounds.
The Centre comprises:
- light and spacious main hall, with 100 stacking chairs
- folding tables
- fully equipped kitchen (crockery etc for 70 people)
- sitting room area, with piano
- activity/art area (‘school room’) adjoining the sitting room
- toilets, including disabled
- easy parking
- beautiful garden
Mary and David Casey, telephone: (01993) 891347, firstname.lastname@example.org
Rates are calculated on an hourly basis, and depend on the number of rooms used.
Weekday hourly rates range from £7 – £21; weekend hourly rates range from £8 – £24.
Full details of all rates are available from the Bookings Secretaries.